Come out out to a Gen180 event! Missed one? View past events and watch their recaps and recordings.
Join Solar for All Schools Program Director, Tish Tablan, at World Resources Institute’s upcoming June 27th event, A Conversation with Sen. Tina Smith About Delivering for American Families through Climate-Smart Investments, with Sen. Tina Smith, a committed climate champion and relentless advocate for a climate-smart budget package in the U.S. Senate
The U.S. Senate is running out of time to enact a climate-focused budget package that could provide a more prosperous, secure and equitable future for all Americans. The clean energy tax incentives and climate spending under consideration could clean the air, create millions of good jobs, boost local economies, deliver energy cost savings and begin to put America on a path to greater energy security.
The conversation with Sen. Smith will be followed by a panel discussion on how climate investments could deliver health benefits, cost savings and educational opportunities to the nation’s schools.
- Sen. Tina Smith, Minnesota
- Tish Tablan, Program Director, Generation180
- Ani Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Christina DeConcini, Director of Government Affairs, World Resources Institute
- Melissa Miles, Executive Director, New Jersey Environmental Justice Alliance
- Laura Schifter, Senior Fellow, Energy and Environment Program, Aspen Institute
- Dan Lashof, Director, United States, World Resources Institute (Moderator)