Protect Clean Energy Policy in Virginia
Tell Your Legislator: You Care about Protecting Virginia’s Future
In the last two years, Virginia has become a clean energy leader with the passing of landmark legislation including the Virginia Clean Economy Act, Clean Car Standards, and the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative.
But our future is under attack by legislators who want to repeal these programs and put Virginia’s economy, climate, and public health at risk.
Here’s what we stand to lose if we don’t act now:
- More choice for Virginia car buyers with electric vehicles available at auto dealers throughout the Commonwealth
- Reduced electricity bills for Virginia families
- A strong, reliable electric grid that provides affordable clean energy
- More solar and wind energy to power the Commonwealth
- More economic investment and jobs from Virginia’s innovative, clean energy leadership
- New clean energy solutions that retire and replace old, polluting, and inefficient power plants
- Support for solar power on Virginia’s public school system
- Flood and resiliency plan support for at risk communities
- Affordable housing and energy efficiency programs to help families save money
Let’s work together to protect our future and build a clean energy economy that benefits all Virginians. Tell your legislators today to protect the Virginia Clean Economy Act, Clean Car Standards, and the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative. Email your legislators using the form below.